After Ellen cleans the couch, she hires a strict dog trainer to keep him off. But when Stan refuses to listen, Ellen demands he stay outside. But Avery, Tyler and Chloe stay outside with him to protest, and as their parents keep tempting them to come in, it gets harder and harder to keep their promises. So, the kids hatch a plan to get Stan back inside.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Cheri
- Jeff Doucette as Phil Trummer
- Leigh Allyn Baker guest stars from Good Luck Charlie
- Stan breaks the fourth wall when he states he's part of the family for comic relief.
- This episode aired as part of Disney Channel's "What The What!?!" Weekend.
- Second appearance of Phil Trummer.
- The subtitles stated that really mistook the name Sherry instead of Cheri.
- The title is a reference to Aretha Franklin's song "Who's Zoomin' Who"
- Running Gag: Chloe, Bennett & Stan knows that the title really grabs you and don't let go.
- In reality the parents won the bet . Because the bet was that the parents thought the kids couldn't last out there and the kids wanted to win However they started in the backyard later they were on the front porch . How could they be there without going inside !?
| To view the Who's Training Who? gallery, click here.