Stan discovers that his kids, Freddie and Gracie can talk. However, when Gracie can't stay quiet forever, Ellen soon discovers that she can talk.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Tyler Poelle as Graham Cavanaugh
- Deborah S. Craig as Leslie Lindemulder
- Marieve Herington as the voice of Gracie
- Jessica Dicicco as the voice of Freddy
- It is revealed in this episode that both Gracie and Freddy can talk, just like their father, Stan.
- Avery makes a minor reference to Stan's New BFF.
- The show Chloe was watching is actually from I'm in the band when Ash says he wants to be a cartoon
- The picture is from the last scene of Stan's Secret Is Out.
- This episode was released on Xfinity On Demand before it officially aired.
| To view the The Puppies Talk gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.