“My Parents Posted What?!”
Season 1, Episode 21
August 11, 2013
Michael B. Kaplan
After Avery creates an account on a strictly forbidden website, Bennett and Ellen find out and demand her password to shut down the account. To teach her a lesson for not listening to them, they begin to post embarrassing photos of themselves. Ellen, however, takes it too far by posting a video with embarrassing information about Avery. This really embarrasses her, and she learns her lesson.
Meanwhile, Tyler and Chloe enter Stan in a pet competition in the park, with his talent being tap-dancing. However, Stan loses to a talking dog.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Camden Angelis as Ivy
- Richard Olate as himself
- Nicholas Smith as himself.
- Bennett: I think you just recorded that - I THINK YOU JUST POSTED IT!
To view the My Parents Posted What?! transcript, click here.
- This episode mainly deals with the issue of Internet safety.
- Even though Stan is revealed to dance with a woman in this episode, it is unknown how he did. In the pilot, his backstory is he had to escape from his old owners, and it is unknown if when he says "long ago", he means recently but just got things mixed up. Besides, how would she know he could talk without reporting him? She wasn't in his backstory.
- Buddybop is a parody of eBuddy.
- Olate Dogs make an appearance in this episode during the talent show.
| To view the My Parents Posted What?! gallery, click here.