Season 2, Episode 10
February 21, 2014
Micheal B. Kaplan
Tyler must make a tough choice when his friendship with Nikki begins to interfere with his relationship with his girlfriend Emily. Meanwhile, Stan has to deal with living with a cat after finding out Ellen is babysitting it for her friend, but then he realizes that he actually gets along with that cat.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This is a continuation of Lost In Stanslation.
- Nikki admits that she might like Tyler.
- Emily tells Tyler she can no longer be friends with Nikki, if he wants her to be his girlfriend.
- According to Bennett, his mother-in-law, Ellen's mother, has claws and arrogant detachment.
- Ellen's mother's name is Marjorie.
- On Tyler Day, Tyler sits in his mom's jacuzzi eating churros (which makes him think of Nikki).
- This is Emily Adams last known appearance.
| To view the Love Ty-Angle gallery, click here.