When Ellen and Bennett overhear Stan talking, the kids go to great lengths to convince their parents the house is haunted to help keep Stan’s secret.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This episode premiered on a Thursday, being the first not to premiere on a Friday or Sunday.
- This episode is a sequel to "Howloween".
- This is the second Halloween episode of the series.
- This episode aired as part of Monstober 2014.
- This episode marks the first time Bennett and Ellen see Stan talking, however, Tyler and Avery pass it off as a prank.
- There is a reference to the 70s horror classic The Exorcist when Chloe is sitting up in Avery's bed and her head spins 360 degrees.
- Ellen and Bennett almost find out that Stan can talk in this episode.
| To view the Howloween 2: The Final Reckoning gallery, click here.
Tyler:I don t know. After what happened last night, I checked out online and it was an old inn in the lot where our house was built. It was called Stop on here. That's because the pranks were fun.
This site is saying an old prospector came into the inn to meet his wife in about, she never showed up, he waiting year after year slowly going mad. Legend has it his ghost is still waiting for her in this spot lot. Happy Halloween.