When Ellen and Bennett overhear Stan talking, the kids go to great lengths to convince their parents the house is haunted to help keep Stan’s secret.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
Avery: Mom and dad really seem to be...
Tyler: C'mon, Chloe! You're a cute little kid!
Chloe: A little kid?! That's what you think of me. Just some little kid.
Tyler: Calm down!
Chloe: I'm not just a little kid!
(Her head mysteriously spins, Tyler screams and run away.)
Chloe: (Deep Man Spooky Voice)
Avery: (Screams and runs away)
(Stan pops out from under the bed.)
- This episode premiered on a Thursday, being the first not to premiere on a Friday or Sunday.
- This episode is a sequel to "Howloween".
- This is the second Halloween episode of the series.
- This episode aired as part of Monstober 2014.
- This episode marks the first time Bennett and Ellen see Stan talking, however, Tyler and Avery pass it off as a prank.
- There is a reference to the 70s horror classic The Exorcist when Chloe is sitting up in Avery's bed and her head spins 360 degrees.
- Ellen and Bennett almost find out that Stan can talk in this episode.
| To view the Howloween 2: The Final Reckoning gallery, click here.