Avery's family decides to throw a Halloween party, and Avery is upset when her parents will not let her attend a different party. Avery does not help with planning, and the party turns out to be a bore. Chloe, Tyler, Bennett and Ellen fight over who can be what for Halloween, while Stan is a robot and talks with Bennett and Ellen. Later, Avery finds out that Wes and his friends are coming to the party and she helps out, along with wearing a costume. When Wes arrives, Tyler accidentally pulls a prank on Avery, and Avery ends up taking it as a joke and talking with Wes.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- When the fake blood gets dumped on Avery, it's a reference to the 1976 horror movie Carrie in which the title character gets dumped with a bucket of pig blood at her prom. The music too is a parody of the same music used in the prom scene.
- Vomiting pea soup, which Chloe spoiled the surprise the previous year, might be also a reference to the 1973 horror movie The Exorcist.
- This is the second time that Avery's crush, Wes, makes an appearance.
- We learn in this episode why Ellen doesn't like dogs and that she has a sister.
- A lot of fans complained when Tyler said he was looking "sixy" a pun of sexy.
- When Ellen and Bennett see that 'Jack' is still there, they don't seem surprised, even though the windows clearly indicate that it is daytime. Why would Jack still be there in the morning after the party?
| To view the Howloween gallery, click here.