“Bark! The Herald Angels Sing”
Season 1, Episode 6
December 2, 2012
With Christmas coming up Avery is getting nervous because Ellen has always given her presents she hates. When Avery finds out that they will make lists she is excited. But Ellen is upset because she likes giving surprise gifts and is able to convince Bennett to do surprise gifts that year to Avery's dismay. Later she gets Tyler and Chloe in her room and tells them of Ellens bad gifts. They are horrified of some of the gifts Ellen has given and decide to find the gifts she has gotten that year so they can get the horror out of they're system. However Avery is surpsied when Tyler and Chloe get good gifts. Hoping to get a good gift this year she is dissapointed when she gets a Christmas poncho instead. When she starts to say how much she hates the gifts she has gotten Ellen overhears. Avery apologizes to Ellen and Ellen becomes determined to get Avery a good gift. On Christmas morning both Ellen and Avery are nervous about the present. When Avery finds out it is a giftcard she is happy because its what she wanted. The episode ends when they're neighbor Phil Trummer who the family doesn't like goes nextdoor when he believes Bennett wrote him a letter inviting him though Stan is the one who wrote it and teaches the family how to dance.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Kuma as Stan
- Jeff Doucette as Phil Trummer
- The title, Bark! The Herald Angels Sing, is a reference to the Christmas song, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing.
- Chloe makes an Up reference when talking to Trummer in a scene.
- X KUBE is a parody of the Microsoft XBOX, one of The most best-selling game consoles.
- Stan the dog was played by Kuma (only) in this episode. Kuma did one last episode after this one.
- This is the last 2012 episode.
- On the end, Avery got a gift card as a gift.
- Chloe got a doll, and Tyler X KUBE.
- First appearance of Phil Trummer.
| To view the Bark! The Herald Angels Sing gallery, click here.