Avery's dreams finally come true! Wes asked her to the dance! However, after seeing what an amazing dancer Wes is, Avery secretly seeks help from Karl. But, desperate to make friends, Karl tells Wes that he is taking Avery to the dance. Wes gets jealous and ends up pretending to take another girl, just to upset her. This leads Avery to think Wes is a jerk, when all this time, he really liked Avery. They dance in the end and are officially a couple now.
In the subplot, Bennett wants Ellen to watch Upton Carriage House with him, but she keeps falling asleep, especially after Stan chews up Chloe's favorite toy, Charlie Potatoes, and Chloe demands that Ellen goes to sleep with her instead.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Peyton Meyer as Wes Manning
- LJ Benet as Karl Fink
- Kayla Maisonet as Lindsay
- Danielle Soibelman as Max
- Wes: Avery Would you like to go to the dance with me?
- Avery: Yes! Super casual. Sure.
- Wes: I really like you, Avery.
- Avery: I really like you too.
- Wes: I don't know what's going on.
- Avery: I can't dance.
- Avery: Can you teach me to dance like you do?
- Avery: You look like you're fighting crime in a nineteen seventies roller rink.
- Karl: Avery and I are more than neighbors.
- Wes: I decided to go with someone else.
- Max: I've been to detention and I'm not afraid to go back.
- Karl: It's not weird
- Max: It's not weird
- The title of this episode is a reference to the song "Everybody Dance Now" by C&C Music Factory.
- Avery and Wes reveal their feelings to each other.
- This is the first time we see Wes jealous about something, that being Avery spending so much time with Karl
- Wes asks Avery to the dance.
- Wes and Avery finally become a couple.
- The show Upton Carriage House may be a reference to the popular show Downton Abbey
- Max and Karl go to the Dance together.
- Robert's legs at the end of this episode belong to Jessie from the Pixar movies, Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3.
- Even though Wes was mad at Avery for rejecting him in Lost in Stanslation in his previous appearence, he still asked her out, although it may be possible that he has gotten over this.
- Max said that she dislikes dances but she danced with Karl
| To view the Avery-body Dance Now gallery, click here.